Friday, March 1, 2013

Karrie's March Pick

Towers of Midnight
Book Thirteen of the Wheel of Time
-Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson

Since I started reading the Wheel of Time as a sophomore in High School I fell in love not only with Robert Jordan's story, but with his lovable characters - both evil and good. For anyone who loves fantasy this is the perfect pick. Jordan has created a world as in depth as Tolkien's Lord of the Rings where so many histories have been created that it's hard to believe it's not real. 

I know that "Thirteenth Book" sounds intimidating, but trust me this series is to die for! The story follows five friends who leave their home on a quest full of magic, danger, and love that brings them to places that they never would have dreamed existed. It is an intense story of honor, bravery, and the quest to find yourself that will keep you glued to the pages and fighting the urge to begin writing a screenplay for the big screen! 

Click on the above link  to read about the first book in the series!

Visit my "About Karrie" page to see more of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment